Archive

Report Abuse

About Me

View 11 Yoda Meme

A parody of the Mandalorian in which I try my best to portray what Baby Yoda is trying to say in his funniest and best . Yoda Meme are a topic that is being searched for and liked by netizens these days. You can Save the Yoda Meme here. Save all royalty-free picture. Yoda Meme Compilation, This is a very HiGh quality Yoda Meme Compilation, and I think I'm the first person to make a Meme Compilation of this? I don't .

"MY STICK!" — A Bad Lip Reading of The Last Jedi - Yoda Meme


Yoda lectures Luke on the merits of his beloved stick. "MY STICK!" merch: - Follow on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook! LYRICS (below): Knock you in your head with my stick With my stick You gon' have a mark from my stick From my stick My stick, my stick My stick is better than bacon Mmm-ah-ha-ha-hmmm You can't touch my stick (I don't wanna) Mmm-ah-ha-ha-phfrr Yeah, you want my stick Thunk your coconut with my stick Look at my stick You gon' feel the wrath of my stick Fear my stick! My stick, my stick My stick is better than bacon Mmm-ah-ha-ha-hmmm You can't touch my stick But it's just a stick! Mmm-ah-ha-ha-hmmm It's my perfect stick My stick is my friend born from a log Everyone can see it's better than bacon Why'd you get so crotchety and mean? Look at my stick Why'd you drink that creature's milk, it's green? Got me sick! My stick, my stick My stick is better than bacon Mmm-ah-ha-ha-hmmm You can't use my stick But it's just a stick! Mmm-ah-ha-ha-hmmm Don't you love my stick? No, it's just a stick! Mmm-ah-ha-ha-bphfmm It's my perfect stick My stick and me take walks every day Past the hooligans down by the ocean When they laugh at my stick then they learn How my stick is much denser than bacon Bought a little piggy and I let the little piggy run amok (so cute) But when I would sleep little piggy kept waking me up (sold him) People often fight about which birds are the best birds (do they?) But everybody can agree that seagulls are the worst I kiss my stick, it's my stick You can't pick up my stick Keep your mitts of my stick I disappear for years then reappear Right here to cheer about my cool stick When I was a little bitty kid Little bitty kid I had not yet found my mighty stick Then I did! Mm-hmmm I could break your stick using just my brain My stick?! I could make you wish you couldn't feel pain Not my stick! My stick, my stick My stick is better than bacon Mmm-ah-ha-ha-hmmm You can't touch my stick I don't want your stick! Mmm-ah-ha-ha-vmmp Yeah you want my stick I mean, it's just a stick! Mmm-ah-ha-ha-bphfmm It's my big boy stick Bought a bag of venom and I wish I really, really, really didn't (it turns out) Nobody has a good reason to own a bag of venom (it's poison) Poke on my bruise sometimes 'cause I like how it hurts (it hurts good) Everybody can agree that seagulls are the worst I kiss my stick, it's my stick You can't pickup my stick Keep your mitts off my stick Everyone can see it's better than bacon My stick is my friend born from a log Everyone can see it's better than bacon #starwarstheriseofskywalker #babyyoda #badlipreading

Slapping Yoda, . We Have got 11 pic about Yoda Meme images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and more. In such page, we additionally have number of images out there. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, symbol, blackandwhite, picture, etc.

photo Yoda Meme bored panda
  • 30 Baby Yoda Memes To ... | 700x678 px
  • pix Yoda Meme futurezone de
  • Nach Baby Yoda Memes Verschwinden ... | 1200x502 px
  • pix Yoda Meme blazepress
  • 46 Baby Yoda Memes That ... | 800x450 px
  • YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE RELIGION | MEMES

    , INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/streetcan.v2/ DISCORD : https://discord.gg/PwgNk76PXy Thanks for watching this video .
    "BABY YODA MEMES", hmm, yes laughter.. If you're searching for Yoda Meme subject, yoda meme, . you have visit the ideal website. Our blog always gives you hints for seeing the highest quality picture content, please kindly hunt and locate more enlightening articles and pic that fit your interests.

    pix Yoda Meme junkee
  • All The Best Baby Yoda ... | 1024x683 px
  • pix Yoda Meme meming wiki
  • Baby Yoda Meming Wiki ... | 660x416 px
  • picture Yoda Meme kapwing
  • Baby Yoda Holding Something Meme ... | 1383x1383 px
  • pics Yoda Meme stayhipp
  • Baby Yoda Memes Stayhipp ... | 880x480 px
  • pix Yoda Meme toronto star
  • Hey Trumpville Leave Baby Yoda ... | 968x583 px
  • wallpapers Yoda Meme giphy
  • Yoda Meme Gifs Get The ... | 496x280 px
  • photo Yoda Meme tynker
  • Baby Yoda Meme 1 Tynker ... | 560x420 px
  • pics Yoda Meme gluwee
  • 15 Best Baby Yoda Memes ... | 758x421 px
  • pics Yoda Meme film daily
  • Remember The Internet S Favorite ... | 1300x867 px
  • pic Yoda Meme the mandalorian mug 320 ml baby yoda meme subli x2 abysse corp
  • The Mandalorian Mug 320 Ml ... | 800x800 px
  • "Yoda tells a funny joke (meme)", I do not own this.. This site is an open community for users to share their favorite picture on the internet, all picture or pictures in this site are for personal pics use only, it is stricly prohibited to use this pic for commercial purposes, if you are the creator and find this picture is shared without your permission, please kindly raise a DMCA report to Us.

    picture Yoda Meme exterro
  • Friday Funnies Exterro S Meme ... | 800x800 px
  • photo Yoda Meme junkee
  • All The Best Baby Yoda ... | 1024x683 px
  • photo Yoda Meme newfa stuff
  • Meme Generator Increasingly Strong Yoda ... | 640x786 px
  • yoda meme, . If you find this site serviceableness, please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also Get this blog page with the title Yoda Meme by using Ctrl + D for units a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it's a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this web.

    ""SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)" -- A Bad Lip Reading of The Empire Strikes Back", Yoda is not fond of seagulls. Full-length version of the song first seen here: https://youtu.be/UkiI2vM2lfA ITUNES: . "JUNGLE OF THE BEST DANK MEMES V20", Always Remember You Laugh You Lose And Try Not To Laugh While Watching These Dank Memes Make sure to comment ..

    Related Posts

    There is no other posts in this category.

    Post a Comment